All EKO products are designed and engineered to last.
If your EKO product was purchased directly from ekohome.co.uk please retain your original receipt and register your product using the form below.
We’ll also send you a unique code to enjoy 15% off all accessories bought on www.ekohome.co.uk
.EKO HOME WARRANTY
For your peace of mind, items purchased at ekohome.co.uk are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 1,3,5 or 10 years from the date of purchase (see item details), unless otherwise stated. If a manufacturing defect is found, we will be happy to supply the customer with parts or if necessary replace your product, including all delivery charges.
EKO items purchased via other authorised retailers are guaranteed against manufacturing defects, with a valid receipt. However, you must contact the retailer concerned in the first instance, as they should be able to assist you further.
A manufacturing defect is defined as any fault in the product’s materials or workmanship, which is present at time of receipt.
Damages caused as a result of the following conditions are not classed as manufacturing defects, and will not be covered by our guarantee:
- Accidental damage
- Acceptable (normal) wear and tear
- Damage caused by abuse or negligence
- Staining caused by strongly coloured items such as food and spices
- Melting caused by overheating
We will not guarantee products which:
- Have not been used or maintained in accordance with the Care Instructions
- Has been modified or repaired by anyone other than EKO Home
- Were purchased as pre-owned, refurbished or sold as seen
- Were purchased via an unauthorised reseller
FAULTY PRODUCTS PURCHASED VIA EKOHOME.CO.UK
In the unlikely event that your product becomes defective during the guarantee period, please contact Customer Services – firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry as efficiently as possible we would ask that you include:
- Proof of purchase (if the item was ordered via our website please provide your order number).
- A clear picture and video of the item which illustrates the issue and any faulty or broken parts.
- A description of the issue, with details on when it was first noted.